News & Events
- Posted: 09/04/14
- Upcoming AOHVA AGM
- Date: Sunday, April 27th, 2014
- Time: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Location: Sheraton Red Deer Hotel (formerly the Capri)3310 – 50th Avenue Boardroom #2Red Deer, AB
Please advise of your attendance so we can make the necessary refreshment and snack arrangements.
Click here for map
- Draft South Saskatchewan Regional Plan
- More Info >>
Click Here for Locations
- New ROV E-Course and Quiz Click Here for more information
- Upcoming AGM
Click here for Directions
- Date: Sunday, April 28th, 2013
- Time: 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Location: Best Western Premier Freeport Inn and Suites86 Freeport Boulevard N.E.Calgary, AB
- AOHVA Winter 2012/2013
is now available Click here to download./dd>
- AOHVA is now on facebook!
Get social and stay up to date by visiting the Alberta Off Highway Vehicle Association facebook page
- AOHVA Annual General Meeting
- Date: Sunday, April 22nd, 2012
- Time: 12 pm – 3 pm
- Location: Sheraton Red Deer Hotel (formerly the Capri)
3310 – 50th Avenue
Red Deer, AB
- Room: Palermo
- GAIO - SSRP Phase 2 Consultation News Release
You now have until April 30, 2012 to fill out the phase 2 South Saskatchewan Regional Plan workbook.
- The AOHVA Annual General Meeting
is coming soon and you are invited.
Get Details Here...
- Winter 2011 Newsletter
Now available online for download.
Get it here...
WHO WE REPRESENT
The AOHVA represents All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) and Off-Road Motorcycle (ORM) groups or organizations that are organized and registered as non-profit Society’s or Association’s and that are in good standing with the Government of Alberta. We embody OHV clubs province wide to promote the shared interests and issues involving off-highway riding.