Alberta Off-Highway Vehicle Association
News & Events
- Draft South Saskatchewan Regional Plan
- More Info >>
Click Here for Locations
- New ROV E-Course and Quiz Click Here for more information
- Upcoming AGM
Click here for Directions
- Date: Sunday, April 28th, 2013
- Time: 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Location: Best Western Premier Freeport Inn and Suites86 Freeport Boulevard N.E.Calgary, AB
- AOHVA Winter 2012/2013
is now available Click here to download./dd>
- AOHVA is now on facebook!
Get social and stay up to date by visiting the Alberta Off Highway Vehicle Association facebook page
- AOHVA Annual General Meeting
- Date: Sunday, April 22nd, 2012
- Time: 12 pm – 3 pm
- Location: Sheraton Red Deer Hotel (formerly the Capri)
3310 – 50th Avenue
Red Deer, AB
- Room: Palermo
- GAIO - SSRP Phase 2 Consultation News Release
You now have until April 30, 2012 to fill out the phase 2 South Saskatchewan Regional Plan workbook.
- The AOHVA Annual General Meeting
is coming soon and you are invited.
Get Details Here...
- Winter 2011 Newsletter
Now available online for download.
Get it here...
AOHVA Mission Statement
The Alberta Off-Highway Vehicle Association is dedicated to providing safe individual and family motorized recreational opportunities in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Respect the environment and minimize impacts.
- Respect the rights of other users.
- Participate in the decisions that affect our access and use of public lands.
- Improve public understanding by addressing issues and concerns.
- Be responsible when riding by using designated trails and minimizing impact.
- Obey the rules and other relevant legislation.
- We believe that majority of motorized recreationists are responsible.
- We believe that majority of motorized recreationists respect the environment.
- We believe that motorized recreation is a legitimate use of public lands.
- We believe that attitudes can be changed through education.
- We believe that users must participate in the decisions on trail use and management.
- We believe trails can be shared by all users.
- We believe that the motorized recreation community provides significant economic benefit to local communities.
- We value our privilege to ride on public lands.
- We value the natural and archaeological treasures that our great outdoors hold.
- We value nature and respect its diversity.
- We value clean air, water and land.
- We place a high value on future use of trails for our children and other users