AOHVA Membership Info
With the bylaw changes of November 2009, individual memberships are no longer available. Individuals must belong to an ATV or ORM Club which is incorporated as a Society or Association in Alberta and is good standing with Alberta Corporate Registry and has met the membership criteria as established by the Board from time to time, and that has a mandate and objects compatible with the objects of the AOHVA.
Become an AOHVA Member Today
- At the Special General Meeting of the Alberta Off Highway Vehcile Association on November 22, 2009 a new set of Bylaws was approved.
- The result of this change is a new membership structure within the Association and full Regional Representation for both the Off Road Motorcycle rider and ATV rider
- Members will now be Alberta based Off Highway Vehicle Clubs (ATV and Off Road Motorcycle)
- All Clubs are urged to join the association and have their membership represented at the Provincial Level
- Member Clubs benefits will include special Insurance Programs, better access to certain grant programs and the ability to nominate and elect regional representation to the Board of AOHVA
- We urge all OHV enthusiasts to join a club in their region and/or the region that they ride in.
- Your involvement through membership counts and is very important in allowing the association and its member clubs to develop and implement policies and programs that will contribute to the betterment and the sustainability of our sport.